Afficiency is a rapidly growing Insurtech startup whose mission is to provide life insurance to everyone on the platforms they already trust. Located in NYC, we design life insurance products that can be purchased entirely digitally and can be easily embedded into distribution platforms or with agents who sell insurance. The company is experiencing exponential growth and is well funded. We are looking for new team members to join us on our journey to shake up the life insurance industry. We need individuals who bring passion, curiosity, and a desire for excellence.
We are seeking for a qualified QA Engineer to join our quickly growing Capabilities Team. Candidate should have a deep understanding of systems architecture & design.
The key responsibilities include overseeing the quality assurance process of our company, improving our current deployment pipelines and testing applications end to end.
Please note that this job is only hiring candidates that live in the Metro NYC area and can commute to the office.
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Create high quality reports for stakeholders
- Work together with development team enhance current testing pipelines
- Research and compare similar competitor products
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
- Experience in software development (1+ years)
- Experience with web applications, libraries, languages and frameworks
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision
- Able to sit in front of a computer for long hours at a time
What We Offer
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive package with benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team.
- Opportunity to make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers and get families the protection they need.
- Environment to learn from other team members, grow a business from the ground up
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career quickly